Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Humpday!

A fabulous Wednesday to you all!   Lots of reasons to be happy today!

    One of a million beach pictures.  Play by play to come.  And yes, Van is pantsless.  He was wearing jeans and it got hot so we decided to walk back from the park in the water.  And a wave knocked him down.  Good thing I took the pants off. 
  • I'm happy because the beach last week was just what we needed.  And a whole Saturday with dad on the beach too.  Happy mom.  Happy kids. 
  • I'm happy because Emery had this conversation with her dad last night on the phone.  E: "Why do you have to go to Reno?"  A: "Because my boss needs me to work here."  E: "Can't you ask your boss for a different work?"  And then this morning she followed up and asked him if he'd asked his boss yet.  For different work.  So cute.  She loves her dad. 
  • I'm happy because Van is still on the potty training bandwagon... though he's had more accidents in 2 days than in a whole week at the beach.  And he doesn't have accidents when we're out.  Only when we're home.  Weird?  Except for when he jumped ship tonight - he was sitting on top of the train table.  He was looking a little uncomfortable so I asked him if he needed to poop.  He said no.  Then he pooped on the train table.  Luckily he finished in the potty or I'm not sure what kind of positive potty reinforcement I could have come up with.  The train table?  When I just asked him?  So busted.  Cute little turkey.  
    Little dude in big boy undies
  • I'm happy because today is over.  I'm tired today.  I'm going to go to bed early. 

0 comments: