this is Emery - on june 29th I turned 6 months cute... I mean old! :) I just wanted to report my fat stats and some of my new tricks (in the last couple of weeks), so here they are!!
- no more swaddling - i've been struggling to sleep through the night for 2 months and my mom couldn't figure out why. well, she finally did when she realized i'm WAY to old to sleep swaddled anymore. i'm sleeping like a baby once again and i don't wake up cranky and frustrated because i can't use my arms. silly mom. she's new at this.
- my first 2 teeth broke through. my funny mom didn't even know i was teething and she cried when i bit her and she felt my teeth for the 1st time. something about "she's growing up too fast..."
- i rolled over for the first time (from my back to my tummy). boy was mommy surprised and daddy and grandma loved when i did it for them too. i'm still kind of sneaky about it and i only do it when i feel like it.
- i can sit up! yahoo!!! freeeeedom!!!!
- i love to mimic. my favorite is to mimic my grandma wimmer singing but i also mimic when people shake their head "no" and other noises.
- i grunt and growl to tell mom and dad when i want something. i'm very opinionated.
basically i'm not a baby anymore. i'm a big girl now, but don't tell my mommy and daddy because it makes them sad that i'm growing up so fast!