Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Humpday!

What a great Wednesday!  I'm happy because...

  • We saw our sweet baby girl via ultrasound yesterday.  She's perfect.  We are so blessed.  And she has a perfect little profile with a ski jump nose that looks similar to Emery's profile.  I can't wait to meet her!  15.5 more weeks! 
  • I am potty training Van and it's going great!  It's actually really fun to potty train him.  That is something I thought I'd never say after potty training Emery.  That was a nightmare.  Wow.
  • I spent today playing somewhere beautiful with my kids.  They are so cute and so much fun.  It is so fun to be able to take a break from the rest of life and just focus on my most important job ALL day.  
  • I get to go to the temple in the morning.  Ahhh.
  • My hubby ate some of his favorite foods today.  That makes me happy.  And I ate the most delicious salad for lunch.  I think I could eat it every day.  Accept for the 2 days this week I'll likely eat this really good grilled cheese and some greasy Mexican food.  Girl cannot live on salad alone, right? 
Hope your Wednesday was wonderful!!  

3 comments:

Janssen said...

Hooray for another girl!

Andrea said...

Oh Brit, I will always wish I could look as fabulous as you pregnant. Congrats on #3, I'm a fan of girls!

HW said...

Oh, I am so excited that you'll get another girl. Sisters are the best!