Wednesday, May 2, 2012

happy humpday!

Lots of reasons to be happy today!!  Here are a few:

  • Have you heard of Larabars??  They are amazing.  And expensive.  So I made my own.  I call this one "Almond Butter and Jelly".  What's in it?  1/2 cup almonds, about 1/2 lb of dates (which I can now buy bulk at Winco... because we have one! Yes!!!), 1/4 of dried cranberries, 1 tb peanut butter.  Don't let looks deceive you - it's delicious! 
  • These shorts were pants yesterday.  Really cute maternity pants that were a smidge too short and I never wore.  Now they are really cute shorts.  And I sewed!  So fun!
  • I caught both of my kids licking their bowls clean after dinner.  It's always a good dinner when kids are licking their bowls clean.  Thank you roasted tomato soup
  • Warm weather is back.  I'd like to emphasize WARM.  I don't love HOT.  But warm is fun.  Splash pads.  Cooler/aka kiddie pool on the porch.  Everything blooming (especially my allergies).  Flip flops.  Ahhh....
  • I got a great haircut... and my hair holds curl.  It's a miracle.  
  • I'm 34 weeks now!  Only 6 more (okay... more like 7-8) and we'll meet this little princess!  Hooray!

  • There are 4 pictures of me in this blog post.  I think that is an accomplishment in and of itself. 

6 comments:

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Good job on the shorts! Your hair looks beautiful, and the kids are adorable! Wish we could see you guys again! Jacob says he likes Emery. :)

janaemadsen said...

oh I love babies! and winco... jealous. :-)

Janssen said...

Everyone is always raving about WinCo and I've never been to one. Tragic.

Fab Five said...

Way to go on the shorts! Isn't it awesome to have a great haircut! You look adorable and I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!

Mary said...

I love that baby! (Well all three of them...and you of course...you are a babe too)

I love the haircut.

Your belly looks little to me. I can't believe it's almost time. Exciting!!!

HW said...

I think you are the smartest mommy in the world who has her kids eat tomato soup in their undies. And, awesome hair! You look way too cute to be that pregnant.