Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Humpday!!

The biggest hump around here is my big belly.... but besides that there is lots to be happy about!

  • I'm happy because I really think I'm going to go into labor this time.  That would be lovely. 
  • I'm happy because I nailed down a preschool for Emery next year.  Hooray!! 
  • I'm happy because my SIL Lindsey had her baby last week.  They have 3 little boys and didn't find out the gender on this one.  It's a GIRL!!!  We are so, so, so thrilled for them and so excited that our little girl will have a cousin-friend so close! 
  • I'm happy because we met Aaron for lunch.  We had almost-free sandwich coupons for Jersey Mike's.  Whoa yum.  It is seriously so good. 
  • I'm happy that text messaging exists... I just mass-texted reminders for something for Relief Society.  So much better and faster than calling. 
Have a great rest of your week.  Cross your fingers my next post will have baby pictures!!  :)

3 comments:

HW said...

I hope you post again before the baby! She needs to bake for a couple more weeks anyway, doesn't she? That gives you time to post PLENTY before we get baby pictures...

...that was probably not what you wanted to hear. But it's what I want!

Amy said...

I really hope you have your little girl soon! Can't wait to see you guys! :)

Janssen said...

We are so meant to be friends, with our love for freeeee food!