Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to three great dads in my life!

#1 - To my Daddy - Thanks for giving me your energy and contagious zest for life.  I couldn't be more grateful for your genetics!!  And thanks for showing me how to love my kids fiercely - just how you love me.  :)


 #2 - To my Hubby - Thanks for being so patient with our kids when my patience is all fused out.  Thanks for being a fun, silly, hands-on dad.  Oh yeah, and thanks for being the best bedtime story-teller and dish doer there ever was.  Your kids adore you, and I adore you for that.  P.S.  And you make me the world's most beautiful babies. 


#3 - To my Dad-in-law - Thanks for making me your favorite (okay, only...) daughter-in-law and for loving, teasing and counseling me like one of your own daughters.  I'll love you forever for it.  And thanks for raising one heck of a son for me to marry.

0 comments: