Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father and Sons/Girls Night Out

A few weeks before Izzy was born, Aaron got to take Van on his 1st Father and Sons campout.  They had a blast!
The worlds coolest dad (aka Aaron) set up a trucks course with the extra firewood for all of the little (and not so little as you can see from the picture) to play on.  It was a big hit!!


Sleepy tent face

Potty shot.  Ha. 

Cute boys hiking after the campout

Silly hiking boys

Since Emery and I were home without the boys, we did a Girls Night/Day Out (and in).   We went to Cafe Rio with Grandma and then home to watch a movie, stay up past bedtime, paint our nails and snuggle in mom's bed.  The next day she went to my BFF's bridal shower with me - a big girl event for a big, good girl.  I had so much fun spending time with just my girl. 


I even did a quadrouple French braid in her wet hair.... something we'd been wanting to do for a while.  End result...

We took all the French braids out in the morning and she had this pretty curly hair for her big girl day

0 comments: