Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Wendesday (Humpday!)

Wow - Wednesday again!!  Comin' at ya.... this week's addition of what makes me happy on this lovely mid-week hump:


  • My sushi-snob husband.  He ate at Elko's most renowned sushi establishment tonight.  Claimed to be Top 5 sushi in the state.  Too expensive, no Japanese people to be found (if you're a connoisseur of sushi you know this is a problem) and could the fish really be that fresh?  He flew in on a plane with propellors, people.  Needless to say he talked the people at the table next to him into trying his favorite Reno sushi next time.  Lots better.  He's so cute.  And such a snob.  
  • Words like "squishy", "nakey" and "potatoes" that make everyone around our house giggle.  
  • My cute kids who squish into corners to read together. 

  • Tiny trucks in my bed.  

  • Toddler scissors.  Best invention ever and this kid could cut paper all day and not kill anyone or hurt himself. 

2 comments:

aaron wilkinson said...

I aggree with you. Tinny trucks in my bed make me happy too!

sonna said...

maybe aaron's not a sushi snob, he's just really picky about what sushi he eats (for the non-movie snob who's just really picky about what she watches :)

tiny trucks, too cute :)