Wednesday, January 25, 2012

happy humpday!

Ah!!  It's Wednesday!  So to further avoid the rental, grocery budget balancing and check writing I need to do... here's this week's addition of Happy Humpday!

  • I'm happy that Van loves to help... even if it usually does more harm than good.
  • I'm happy that Van loves that salami we got for Christmas. 
    That's a giant salami and a small white truck in that hand.  Totally Van's style. 
  • I'm happy that my little buddy was so sad about his shot this afternoon that he scarfed down his whole dinner (sniffling, or maybe just still crying...) and then fell asleep in my arms. 
  • I'm happy that I read my scriptures and Ensign this morning before we left the house.  And said my prayers.  It must be a good day! 
  • I'm happy that I got 30 minutes all alone with this sweet girl before I plunked her in bed. 
  • I'm happy that Aaron is coming home "early" (he'll be home at 9.  ha!). 
  • WAIT - EXTRA happy because I just got a text.  He'll be home at 8:30!  WOW!!  And he brought me leftovers from Lemongrass last night.  That curry I just ate for dinner is making me happy still too. 

1 comments:

HW said...

I love your little boy's buzzed head. I want to kiss it.