I have some kind of strange happies today... let's just say sometimes it helps to look on the bright side of things.
- I'm happy I bought frozen chicken nuggets for the 1st time a few months ago because Van chomped them for dinner accompanied by a crying Emery with a very bad earache... and it took me 1 minute to make them. :)
- I'm happy I have leftovers in my fridge.
- I'm happy I have a pediatrician's office who should be able to get me in 1st thing in the morning.
- I'm happy that my ultra sweet husband's reaction to "I dropped my iPhone in the toilet" was "Well, if it doesn't dry out and work we'll buy you a new one." Seriously? No lecture or anything. Where'd I find him anyway?
- I'm happy I got to do birthday shopping and lunch with just my mom yesterday. Such a fun tradition and I love spending that time with my mom every year.
- I'm happy that I broke down and bought good shampoo and conditioner. I haven't washed my hair for almost 4 days and it isn't even greasy yet!
- I'm REALLY happy that I have book club tomorrow night. My mom and I are hosting and we read Peter Pan - the original text, that is. Best night of every month!