Monday, April 4, 2011

don't hate me because i got this table for $5

i really wanted a little table for the hall by the entry to my garage. i just didn't want to spend any money. which is why i didn't have a table. ha.

and then one day i was doing my usual Goodwill stalking run and came across this table ... for $5!!! the Goodwill guy almost always smokes crack (because things are too expensive) but this time it was the other way around! $5! i thought it was marked wrong or something. it was already antiqued/distressed and beautiful. aaron bought me the knobs at Anthropologie (i'd been stalking them... trying to figure out where i could put them in my house) and my table is perfect. i love it!

now for that white board on the wall. how to make it funky....

2 comments:

janaemadsen said...

I have to admit I'm a little full of jealous hatred. oh I do love anthropology nobs. so much.

choosingadoption said...

Ask Emily for ideas for your white board - she has lots of good ideas. Have you seen her blog www.remarkable-home.blogspot.com?