Monday, April 4, 2011

Chelsey and Taylor's Wedding!

Aaron's little sister got married this weekend. We're so happy to have Taylor in our family. The kids LOVE Uncle Taylor.... and so do the adults. :) The setting and the couple were perfect.

Chelsey was crazy enough to ask me to do the pictures at her wedding. Yes, crazy. I heisted my mom's fancy camera and away I went. The bride was absolutely STUNNING! I hope my pictures do her justice. They are such goof balls and were so fun to photograph. Now I know why people do this for a livWe love you guys!































6 comments:

defining amy said...

these are great!! my favorite is the one where the couple's faces are on the right of the frame. pretty pretty.

Super Angie said...

You nailed the wedding pictures! Wow.

Amy said...

Those pictures look beautiful! You did an awesome job on them!

David and Maggi said...

I'm your bff and I had no idea you were such a talented photographer. The secret is out now. Get ready for some Ross family photos. I'm not kidding.

HW said...

Holy cow, I am impressed! Way to go on those photos! I need some of your skillz. Love you!

Brooke said...

Britt these are awesome! I'm impressed with your endless list of talents. Cooking, photography, refinishing furniture...You're amazing!