Tuesday, March 16, 2010

van eats cereal

over the last few weeks, van has decided that mom's milk just isn't enough for his big little body. so we gave him rice cereal a few days ago. it was exciting for mom and emery (who fed him his 1st bite), but highly traumatic for dad who is so frustrated with another baby who refuses to stay little (in our house we say these types of babies are "broken" - and that's why we'll keep trying for one that might not be broken!) he loves it!! it's yet to yield a full night's sleep for his mom... but maybe soon. here's to hoping! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't get over how cute your kids are.

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

Your kids are so cute! Thank you for letting me know the right blog! This is much more fun!!

Clare said...

Cereal never really helped my kids sleep all night, but good luck to you & Van.

The Stevens Family said...

OHHH how cute! What a good boy for eating cereal! and what a good sister for helping! He's growing so much!

Kristi said...

Eatting cereal already! Big step for the little guy. Good luck with the sleeping through the night.

Mark & Bek said...

I put Russ on my lap and showed him your blog and he was SO happy. He kept saying Emery and Britt, and wanted to watch the videos of Emery singing over and over again, and he had the cutest smile on his face. We miss you.

That was a couple of days ago and now he will randomly say, "Emery" and "Britt" out of the blue. Pretty cute.

beckstarr said...

Brit I love reading your posts! You are the best momma, and you so enjoy your kiddos in all the idiosyncrasies that come along with toddlers and babies! It makes me laugh and gives me good ideas of how to just laugh and enjoy myself (I'm thinking of the pic. with you, Emery and Van all dressed in tu-tus). You good parents!