Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A name and a blessing...

Aaron blessed Emery in Church this last weekend. He gave her a beautiful blessing, much of it revolving around spending her life in the service of others. I hope she lives up to the wonderful things that the Lord inspired her daddy to bless her with because it would truly make her angel in the Lord's hands. It was wonderful to be surrounded by family and to see everyone loving our little girl! (And thank's Auntie Summer for letting your neice borrow Missy's dress. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Missy and Emery! That would have been so cute! Emery was also styling hand-knit booties from her Great Grandma Wimmer, her blessing day bracelet from Emily Earl Nelson and mom's first experiment with homemade headbands.)


Beautiful Emery Mae

The proud parents

Sandwich kisses

With Grandpa Wimmer - Grandma Wimmer got really sick and couldn't make it! :(

With Grandma and Grandpa Wilkinson

With Great Grandma Wilkinson

11 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

cute pics.....she is just getting more beautiful all the time. tell her angela says hi..(future buddies)

Bekah said...

How cute are all of you. Nice work on the headband Britt, you will have to teach me so I can make one for my baby for his blessing. Just kidding, he'd kill me later. It is super cute though. I wish I could have been there. I miss you, you look fabulous!

Travis said...

From Emery's expression in the picture I'd say she seems to like kisses about as much as Jewell does.

The Deans said...

She is so cute! I remember Madeline's blessing day at it is so special. You guys make such a cute family.

Lindsay said...

Aww... cute pictures of you guys and Emery! I especially love the picture in the previous post with the extra happy smile! And isn't it such a special moment to have your husband bless your baby? I love it!

David and Maggi said...

You guys are a picture perfect family. I'm so sad we weren't there but glad you were surrounded by loved ones. So many people love you. What a lucky girl Emery is to be born into such a wealth of love and support. Can't wait to see you soon! Love ya!

Amy said...

It really was a beautiful blessing. And Emery was equally beautiful. Lily and I would still like to come up and play! Some day this semester will end and then our two girls can really begin their lifelong friendship :)

Michelley said...

I love how big her eyes are in the kissing sandwich. So cute!

Paula said...

WOW!!! Britt, I am SOOOOO excited that I couldn't sleep and decided to look up pictures of Emery on your blog. SHE IS SOOOO ADORABLE!!! YOU ARE SSOOO BEAUTIFUL TOO!

Your blog was SOOO much fun to read!

And I COULD NOT BELIEVE that you ALREADY had pictures of Russell up! I suspect Russell and Emery WILL BE AT LEAST FRIENDS, if not "FRIENDS!!!!"

Now that I am figuring out how to access everyone's blogs from my children's blogs, I can finally keep up with you all. I THINK THIS IS SO FUN!

I look forward to seeing you all IN PERSON!

LOVE YOU LOTS,
Paula

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

SHE IS ADORABLE BRITT!!!!!

Brandi Lyn said...

I can NOT stop oooing and aweing (is that how you spell it??) over her! Gosh dang it she looks like a little princess. Britt she just radiates with Love. You are such a precious little Mommy, i can just feel the joy radiating from your eyes. This was such a special post, what an exciting time for your little family.