Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Emery's 1 month birthday!

We can't believe she's already 1 month old! It's crazy how time flies. I feel like one of those irrational moms when I say that I feel like she's changing so much all the time and while she gets cuter every day it breaks my heart that she isn't my teeny, tiny girl anymore. She weighs 8lbs 6oz as of today... meaning she's still gaining over an ounce a day! Our sweet little porker! Since we last blogged she's had her first pumped bottle from dad, her first pacifier and even her first go at her parent's favorite sport (see below). Here is her one month birthday picture and some other recent favorites and even our first blogging video! Yeah!!


I'm one month old!



Sassy Emery

Cute sleepy smiles

10 comments:

Amy said...

Those pictures of Emery are so dang cute!! And that movie made my day so much happier! I'm excited for when you put up more cute pictures of your little fatling!

Amy said...

My favorite part is how the movie ends with Emery's face frozen into a perma-frown :) Too cute!

the firths said...

she's a natural! i love how there's even techno music in the background. so is britt back to climbing already after just one month? go supermom!

David and Maggi said...

Not sure Emery quite has your equal passion for climbing as of yet but I'm sure it will grow on her. She is not FAT! Poor girl is probably already developing a complex. She is a very petite pretty little Britt clone.

stacey said...

hahahaha I love the video! I'm excited to show it to Jeff. She is about the same size as Jacob was at 1 month! Of course he decided to take 3 weeks to get up to birth weight...but anyways, enough about my guy, we love your Emery girl, she's so so cute!

Michelley said...

Wow - she's amazing! She can rock climb better than me! Jaxon really liked watching the video :-)

Lindsay said...

What a cute baby girl! I love the pictures and the video!

BaconandBitch said...

You guys are the cutest family...ever! I love reading your blog. I officially added you to our page because when I work nights at the hospital I always look at your blog. Soo cute! Emery is beautiful!

kathywim said...

WOW! What a beautiful family you are! (I am not prejudiced...I'm not I'm not I'm not!) All the pics are soooo cute. Loved the video! Love you all! You even have adorable friends!

kathywim said...

WOW!What an adorable family you are! Thanks for giving me another wonderful, beautiful, brilliant, talented, spiritual, charitable, caring, ambitious, granddaughter. (thought she could use some character references for all those boys who are after her!) The pics are wonderful....the video is hysterical, Aaron. You are a crack up!