Wednesday, November 2, 2011

happy humpday (wednesday)!!

Here's what made me happy today:

  • My new sweatpants - I've been on a quest for the perfect sweatpants, and I finally found them!  I want some I can wear on a normal day that look cute and don't make me look like I'm still in my pjs.  :)
  • That there are people in this world who want their children, love their children, want more and are good parents.  There are too many running the opposite course, but I'm so happy for the little army of us who really want to be good parents and help each other do it.  
  • The Relief Society dinner tonight.  Sat, relaxed, chatted with fun people, ate dinner someone else cooked and got some spiritual uplifting about developing a heart more like the Savior's.  
  • Aaron keeping the kids way up past their bedtime to play a game that involved them chasing each other around the house with a pop gun. 
  • Coming home to find Aaron adorned head to foot in Boy Scout olive green.  Ha, my little scouter is so cute.  
Hope yours was as good as mine! 

3 comments:

michelle said...

I love your Hump Day posts! Your optimism is contagious. For the record, if I did Happy Hump Day posts, having dinner with you & your fam would have been #1 on our list. We love you guys! We'll have you over for dinner when the house isn't such a total disaster.

David and Maggi said...

Um, I miss you! Started antibiotic yesterday. Hopefully see you soon!!!!

valeri said...

i need to know more about these sweatpants you've found. spill it!