Thursday, August 4, 2011

4th of July 2011

I have a lot of catching up to do! We'll start with 4th of July - exactly 1 month late. Aaron and the kids had tons of fun in Orem for the 4th this year. I mostly laid on the couch sick. I was sick for over 3 weeks actually (1 week of some crazy rash covering 75% of my body, 1 week nasty cold, 1 week flu - back to back. Yikes.) Definitely glad to be done with that and I think I'm finally hopping again! Here are some short highlights in pictures of our 4th! (With no pics of the parade - the best part! They are on mom's camera!) Thanks, mom and dad, for making the 4th so magical, as always! :)


Grandma does a treasure hunt every year - this year it was a "Critter Hunt". The kids loved it!





We got this truck book from the library and I don't think obsessed really covered how Van felt about it. He fell asleep with it covering him more than once. (Here he's just waking up.)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Your mom looks like such a fun lady! Sorry to hear that you were sick, though!