Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dual Nappers Today

Other moms of two: does it ever leave you in a slightly confused stupor when your kids both nap AND at the same time? Emery almost NEVER naps and definitely NEVER does it at the same time as Van.

So here I am blogging about it. I'm confused on how to just focus on one thing at a time. I'm used to juggling a munchkin while I clean out the closet or cook dinner. So weird.

I'm going to stop wasting time and try and escape my stupor and be productive. Even though what I REALLY want to do is finish my book. I only have like 40 pages left. No room for guilty pleasures here. Why is that a guilty pleasure for me anyway? Oh, I'm ridiculous.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Reading a book is the best thing to do when two kids are napping. When else are you suppose to do it? :) I'm spoiled, spoiled, spoiled because lily and Kaleigh nap at the same time every single day. And do you know what I do for those two hours every single day? One hour jogging, one hour reading. Selfish, right?

janaemadsen said...

my kids almost never nap at the same time. some days Danielle informs me that she is tired but does not want to go to sleep. If they ever do, I try to sleep.