Friday, February 18, 2011

family picture outtakes

since I didn't do a family new years letter (whoops) I decided I'd at least better post some family pictures.

but that sounded too boring.

so, for your amusement, I give you the Wilkinson family picture outtakes.

way more fun than the ones we'd really hang on our wall. :)

to get the full effect you'll have to click on them to make them bigger.


Picture 1: what's in Van's mouth?


Picture 2: Britt mid-hair flip and Emery with the most fake smile she can muster

Picture 3: Aaron - "Ok, I think we're done with the kids on our shoulders now... the fake happy smile is gone..."
Picture 4: Aaron - "Like I said, can we please get the kids off our shoul....WHACK!"

Picture 5: Aaron and Emery having an ugly face contest


Picture 6: Van - "Ooh, dad, you have yummy bugs in your hair!"

Picture 7: Van - "What are we doing here again?"
Picture 8: Van - "Oh ya, posing! I'm good at that!"

Picture 9: Britt - "Van... it's hard to look happy when you're clawing at me..."
Picture 10: Britt - "VAN!!!" (notice Emery and Aaron completely oblivious to the battle occuring next to them)

Picture 11: things are getting a little crazy. Tickle attack gone bad and Van is no longer posing. DONE.
Picture 12: Ok mom, we're past crazy. We're done being happy....
Picture 13: okay, one last go. everybody HAPPY!!!!! (wait.... that's too happy...)
Picture 14: I leave you with a cute upside down boy and his dad...


Happy New Year (late) from our family to yours!

10 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

hahahhah #5 and #17 (the last one) are my favorites hahahhahahaha so cute! I like this post.

Amy said...

These pictures are so cute! I love looking at all of the silly pictures you have.

Allie said...

I love this so much! TOTALLY REALITY when it comes to family pictures. I'm sure it only gets more fun with two kids.

Andrea said...

Those are great! I love pictures like these, it's what REALLY happens!

David and Maggi said...

cutest post ever. well you have a lot of cute posts. ur so creative. love it and love wilks

Emily said...

Love the desert background, it doesn't get more authentic than that! Very cute pictures, especially the B&W ones :)

michelle said...

LOVE these! This is hilarious - while the keepers are beautiful, these are so much fun to look at! You guys are such a fun family.

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Haha! Those are great!

HW said...

You're glamorous even in your outtakes. Love you guys!

Thompson Family said...

Britt -
Somehow I never got the message that your blog address changed...I just thought you had stopped blogging...but guess what??!! I FOUND you again!!! Your family is beautiful & I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blonde hair & bangs - hot mamma! So glad to catch up with you on your blog.
love, Dana Thompson