Tuesday, January 18, 2011

extras....

Over the holidays we also went hiking with our friends the Derricks and their cute brood.

i know some of you looking at this picture are suspicious about what is hiding under my shirt. i unfortunately have nothing to report except maybe too many Christmas goodies and an awkward camera angle... though not for lack of trying. :)


And Van made pretty noises all the way home.




And Em went to Primary for the very 1st time! Ahhh!!! Jesus DOES want her for a sunbeam!

Aaron turned 28 and celebrated with his annual apple pie... the BEST apple pie on earth. (especially good the next day after it's been in the fridge....mmm...)
I turned 26 with no pictures to prove it. Though I did have an amazingly successful and fun annual shopping trip with my mom (thanks again, mom!) WITHOUT the kids (thanks, dad!)!

Van got his cast off and a much needed hair cut.
And he learned to walk and somehow managed to get cuter as well. (I'll post a walking video later!)


and we went on a hot date - played raquetball (have you ever done this for a date? you should. it's intensely fun!), jumped really high and ate mexican food. then took me home early to bed with a headache. boo.

3 comments:

HW said...

Holy cow! You've been posting up a storm! I love it. I think you and Aaron are so great at taking selfies. How come they always turn out so cute?! And I think maybe you took those Dora videos just for me. I loved every second. Your little family is wonderful in every way. Probably because there is such a wonderful mom running the show.

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

THAT'S HOW THEY TAKE OF A CAST?!?! I loooooooove his hair standing straight up. Your kids are darling and have some of the cutest expressions. That date seems like a great idea. And I am thrilled you were able to has come "alone" time. Every mom needs to pamper her self and what better way then shopping??? Happy belated birthday.

Mark & Bek said...

I am seriously confused. We have been best friends for 12 years, and roommates in college, and I had no idea you played racquetball. Why, when I went to the RB at least once a week in college to play, did you not come play with me. And now that I know you play racquetball I am even more depressed that we don't live by eachother because I can't imagine a more fun girls night.


And, Vann gets cuter every time you take his picture.