Wednesday, December 7, 2011

happy humpday!

Good Wednesday to you!!  Here are my Wednesday happies:

  • I'm happy that I decided to make this a weekly tradition.  I'm home sick today and need reasons to be happy.  
  • I'm happy that I have an awesome friend who just stole my kids... even my sad 2 year old who just didn't want to be left out.  And for awesome parents who are stealing my kids later.  I think I'll take a nap. 
  • I'm happy that I FINALLY cleaned off my desk and paid way too many over due bills.  I hate it when that happens, but so happy when I know there's nothing hiding at the bottom of the pile anymore! 
  • I'm happy that I just found this recipe on Janssen's blog.  Yum. 
  • I'm happy that I have leftover ham from the Ward Christmas Party on Saturday night.  Ham fried rice (or not-so-fried in my case) is just what the doctor ordered for dinner, I think.  :)  (And the kids will scarf it and Van isn't allergic to it!  Yahoo!!  His, of course won't have the scrambled eggs... he IS allergic to that part.) 

2 comments:

Sammy said...

I love your Wednesday posts! Glad I scrolled down because I almost missed your cruise post. We just did our first carnival cruise end of may. Seriously good times and oh so many fun memories of our ship trophy! Looks like you guys had a blast. We wanted to bring the kids after a few days too. We needed someone adventurous at a our table b/c we never wandered on our own! Next time we're coming with you!

Janssen said...

I think of you every time I make something with lentils because it was your Sloppy Sams that made me like them.