Monday, December 20, 2010

visit from the Dicous - Thanksgiving weekend

we had a lovely visit from some of our favorite people Thanksgiving weekend. the Dicous came to stay at "Hotel Wilkie". we ate. we biked 35 miles. we stayed up late talking. we went to see Donny & Marie (she's Donny's dog's vet!) and even met them. Marie gave Bishop and Aaron a "man hug". they came to church with us and looked like proud parents while they watched me lead the music in sacrament meeting.

thanks for a great weekend - we love you guys!
i only wish sister D had sent me their "over excited" picture. if you think ours was funny you should see theirs! :)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay for the Dicous and yay for Donny and Marie! I really wish you did have that overexcited Dicou picture, because yours is awesome.

the firths said...

Awesome! You guys are great. It's cool to see you guys in biking gear. Looks like the pink, powder coated bike is taking a break these days. It's good to see the Dicous in action too

Jessica said...

Yay! It is good to see the Dicous are alive! (and the Wilkinsons too) ;)

michelle said...

All I have to say is: JEALOUS! Scratch that, I have more to say. Like where were we? I wish we could see that picture. Almost as much as I wish you would have called us. If there's anyone we love more than The Osmonds, it's The Dicou's! Please pass on our love to both...and keep a little for yourselves. I'll call you when we're back in Vegas. Happy New Year!