Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy 1st birthday, Van!!

how did we get from this (FRESH out of the womb)....

to this... (3 months)....

to this... (6 months)...

to this... (9 months)....

to this so fast!! (1 year - today at his birthday breakfast and play at the mall slides - it was raining!)

Vander Mander - you're such a good boy and we love you so much! I really can't believe how fast you're growing up. You're our big boy now and we love you more every minute of every day. Happy birthday!


the "dig into his own cake" birthday celebration is pending til dad gets home from his business trip. more pictures to come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. The end.

janaemadsen said...

oh your baby is so cute. happy birthday.

kyle and ila johnson said...

I can't believe that he is one. what a cute little blondie

aaron wilkinson said...

I love this little... I mean really big boy! Pinch, squish!

Mark & Bek said...

It's crazy looking at the picture of him newly born. Even the three month one makes me a little teary. He will never be that size again! I love him.