Thursday, July 8, 2010

WWWimmer family reunion in New Mexico

my camera was out of batteries half the trip, but we were there! i need to steal some pictures from my dad...

we had so much fun visiting doug and tracy and company in albequerque. the water park at the radisson was awesome and just seeing family was the best part. i'm so blessed to have the greatest family ever! it was so fun to see all of you!

this picture makes me sad. he looks so big!

coolest 60-year-old guy i know (aka my dad)

emma and emery on the plane (you can see my daughter is very concerned about reading all of the literature on airplane safety. good girl.)

secret to flying with a lap sitter: put him in his own seat belt and no one will dare sit by you just on the off chance he'll scream the whole way. :)

0 comments: