Sunday, August 5, 2007

Climbing and Pickle Juice



We went to our favorite climbing area yesterday - Maple Canyon, which we fondly refer to as "the place we fell in love" - and Aaron was pleasantly surprised to find his wife more daring than he thought she'd be already half way through her pregnancy. It was just a fun, easy climbing day, but we enjoyed just being outside together and having a Saturday with no other comittments but playing with each other - a rarity as of late.


I add this picture for two reasons - 1 - you can see my little belly getting bigger and 2 - Aaron wanted to make sure the whole world knew I was drinking pickle juice at the cragg - something he figured every pregnant woman should do but was cracking up when I actually wanted to. We brought some pickles with us (which have been tasting surprisingly delicious lately) and I drank the juice when they were all gone! I think Aaron took 5 pictures of me and the pickle juice. He thought it was totally hilarious for some reason! :)

2 comments:

stacey said...

I was totally in to pickles for a little while too! Never drank the juice, though, but that is hilarious. Cute pictures of you two.

I'm excited to see your next posting...I have a hunch of what it might be of. Have so much fun tomorrow seeing your baby again! :) 8 weeks left for us, wahoo!

stacey said...

I WAS READY TO SEE AND IT ISN'T UP YET. It's okay though because I'm learning all kinds of patience these days. As in, the 8-weeks-better-go-by-quickly-kind-of- patience. :)

Also, the cookies were good. And now they are gone. The only thing that could have made them better would be the addition of GoYin, obviously.