What makes me happy today?
- Em is home from her adventures with Grandma and Pa in Massachusetts visiting Miles. I really missed that sweet girly. She's definitely 3 though - she's been working me since about 10 minutes after she got home last night.
- Van walking around in jeans and no shirt behind me. He loves to be "nakey" and I love that he loves to be nakey. What a boy.
- Trunk or Treat is tonight at church. Halloween is the lamest holiday.... until you have kids! :)
- My friend had baby #5 last night. 1 boy, 4 girls. She's such a good mom and I'm thankful to have her as my friend. And they all have J names - that makes me happy too. They are a great family.
- The scriptures. I had a really good scripture study just standing at my bathroom counter reading this morning. Aaron and I had a conversation the other day about "feasting" (click for scripture reference) on the scriptures and how when you go to a feast you don't necessarily have to stuff yourself full to enjoy the feast - it's savoring what you do eat. That's totally scripture study for me - I don't necessarily have the lack of interference right now (ahem - kids) to sit down and study like a professional scriptorian. I don't get much out of the scriptures if I just read them, but if I really pay attention and savor what I read, my feast is complete the the spirit of my day is completely different.
- My grandparents are back for the winter. They winter here and I just love having them around. They are amazing people and I love that my kids know and love them too.
- And this picture from a few weeks ago makes me happy. Little goofballs in my dryer.