Here's our 2010 Wilkinson Family New Years Letter... hot off the presses (and 1 month late!) With pics we included at the bottom. And everyone keeps asking who took our lovely family pictures - that would be my mom with her fancy shmancy camera and a little bit of location inspiration from her best friend Dana. We were super happy with them! Thanks mom (and Dana)!
In 2009 together, we:
- lived in 3 difference citites - Provo, Cedar City and Las Vegas.
- took our 1st trip without kid(s) - to Arches National Park.
- welcomed our baby boy in October.
- finished his Bachelors degree at BYU and his Master's degree at SUU.
- found a new passion for biking and rode his first century ride (111 miles around Utah Lake).
- accepted his dream job with Deloitte for fall 2010 and an internship with Southwest Gas in the mean time.
- worked as a mommy, property manager and did editing work for a professor at BYU.
- gave birth to baby #2. If they're all like this delivery I'd have a dozen.
- kept her family well fed and blogged about it at http://skinnybovineskitchen.blogspot.com.
- learned to walk like a 2 year old and talk like an adult.
- loves bugs, nursery (her church class), Dora the Explorer, Peter Pan, Snow While, anything with sugar and her "Grandmas" and "Pas".
- has a lovely singing voice and has committed several songs to memory - ABCs, Twinkle twinkle little star, Away in a Manger and I Am a Child of God.
- was born!
- learned to smile, laugh, love his family (especially his sister) and dislike his carseat.
- got lots happier when mom figured out he's dairy intolerant. :)
Aaron, Britt, Emery & Van Wilkinson