So we've had some confusion from our further away friends as to what we'll be doing in Cedar City. We moved to Cedar City for Aaron to attend SUU for 8 months and complete his MA in Accounting. He'll be done in the end of December, so it is a short stay, but we're loving it already.
One of the things we love about it most - our new apartment!! I fondly refer to it as "The Palace". It is amazing. Here are a few pictures and the things I love about it:
- my huge kitchen counter
- I have a pantry
- I have a dishwasher!
- no stairs
- close laundry (again with no stairs between)
- our little porch where we have some veggies growing
- the big hallway Emery can run down
- Em has her own "big girl room"
- we have our own room
- a bathroom we can all comfortably occupy at once
- "the nook" - a small area that isn't a bedroom, but easily stores the sewing machine and lots of boxes I don't plan on unpacking at all while we're here - and they're completely out of sight!!!!
- Wal-Mart, Smiths and Albertsons are all less than 5 minutes away, and so is school for Aaron